Monday, September 24, 2007

Sept 24, 07 - Day 1 - Miami, Florida

I am in Miami about to start orientation for the Peace Corps. I will move to Paraguay on Thursday and start a 2-year, 3-month volunteer job in Environmental Education. I have a roommate Michael for the next three days who is an Environmental Studies major from Atlanta. It is nice to know that he has packed just as much as I have and has little Spanish language experience. My personal email is: ski9crazy@gmail.com, or you can most messages for everyone to read on this site.


So I am trying out this site, and hoping to post blogs every time I get a chance. Let me know if any of you have used a different site that may work better. The address for the site is http://burgessscott.blogspot.com. Here is a nice picture of my motorcycle for your viewing pleasure. It is one of the few pictures I have on my computer and I wanted to make sure I could upload onto this site. I sold my Explorer and thankfully my mom and Russ agreed to help sell my motorcycle.

No comments: